SHANDONG E.FINE PHARMACY CO., LTD
Molecular Formula: C15H26O6
Molecular Weight: 302.3633
Appearance: yellow to colorless oil liquid, bitter taste
Tributyrin is comprised by one molecule glycerol and three molecules butyric acid.
1. 100% through stomach, no waste.
2. Provide energy rapid: The product will slowly release to be butyric acid under the action of intestinal lipase, which is short chain fatty acid. It provides energy for intestinal mucosal cell quickly, promotes rapid growth and development of intestinal mucosal.
3. Protect intestinal mucosa: The development and maturation of intestinal mucosa is the key factor to restrict growth of young animals. The product is absorbed at the tree points of the foregut, midgut and hindgut, effectively repairing and protecting the intestinal mucosa.
4. Sterilization: Prevention of colon segment nutritional diarrhea and ileitis, Increase animal disease-resistant, anti-stress.
5. Promote lactate: Improve brood matrons` food intake. Promote brood matrons` lactate. Improve breast milk quality.
6. Growth accordance: Promote weaning cubs` food intake. Increase nutrient absorption, protect cub, reduce death rate.
8. High cost-effective: It`s three times to increase the effectiveness of butyric acid compared with Sodium butyrate.