Pharmaceuticals 98% N-Guanylglycine CAS Number 352-97-6
glycocyamine basic information
1. It can change the animals` figure. Phosphocreatine is only widely existed in muscles and nerves organization, so it can transfer the energy into muscle organization.
2. It can promote the animals` growth. Glycocyamine is the precursor of creatine, which has steady performance and high absorption. Thus, it can distribute more energy to muscle organization.
3. The performance is steady and is safely to use. glycocyamine is finally excreted in form of creatine, and there is no residue inside. 4. It can clear free radical and improve flesh color.
5. It can improve the pigs` reproductive performance.
Glycocyamine; Guanidinoacetic Acid; 352-97-6; Guanidineacetic acid; Guanidoacetic acid; N-amidinoglycine
Glycocyamine is the precursor of creatine. Phosphocreatine is widely existed in muscle and nerves organization, and is the main energy supplier for animals` muscle organization. Adding Glycocyamine additionally can make the organism produce amount of phosphate group, thereby to offer source power for muscles, brain and gonad.
Physicochemical property: White or light crystal powder;
Melting point: 280-284℃
Solubility: Soluble in water
Glycocyamine; N-Amidinoglycine; N-Guanylglycine
Feed Additives Glycocyamine, which contains Tripeptide Glutathione, is a kind of pluripotent amino acid. It is a new nutritive feed additive and has great effect on improving animals` production performance, meat quality and promoting energy metabolism.
Feed grade feed additives Usage & Dosage:
1. It will have synergistic interaction if used with Betaine and choline. It is advised that add 100-200 g/ton or add choline up to 600-800g/ton.
2. Glycocyamine can partly replace fishmeal and meat meal, so it will has great effect if used on daily ration of pure vegetable protein.
Pig: 500-1000g/ton complete feed Poultry: 250-300g/ ton complete feed Beef: 200-250g/ ton complete feed
4. Put the cost aside, if volume of addition is up to 1-2kg/ton, the effect on improving figure and promoting growth will be better.
Shelf life: 12months
Pharmaceuticals 98% N-Guanylglycine CAS Number 352-97-6 packaging
Our products are divided into three parts : food &feed additives,Pharmaceutical Intermediates and oilfield auxiliaries. the feed additives devotes to the research and production of Betaine Hcl, Anhydrous Betaine , Compound Betaine,DMT, DMPT , tRIMETHYLAMINE n-OXIDE( Tmao ) , And on going technology updates , the technology in a leading position . Pharmaceutical intermediates and oilfield anuxiliaries include Piperidone series , anthracene series, glycerol derivatives
Looking for ideal Bacteriostasis Growth Promoter Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Precursor of Creatine are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Cas Number 352-97-6. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Feed Additives > Antibiotic Alternative